In a fire accident at an electric scooter showroom, eight people died.

A ground floor caught fire in an electric scooter charging unit.

In a fire accident at an electric scooter showroom, eight people died.

Eight persons died in an electric bike showroom fire in Secunderabad at midnight, including a woman who was a hotel guest. According to police reports from Monday, seven other individuals were injured and were transferred to different hospitals. The majority of victims died from asphyxia.

"Some of the sleeping residents of the first and second floors entered the hallway through the dense smoke and perished from asphyxiation," said Hyderabad Police Commissioner CV Anand who visited the spot.