Mallika Srinivasan, Chief Executive Officer, Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited.
Mallika Srinivasan is an Indian industrialist and is the Chairman and Managing Director of Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited, a company incorporated in Chennai, India in 1960. She is also Chair of the Public Enterprise Selection Committee established by the Government of India
Mallika Srinivasan (born 1959) is an Indian industrialist who is Chairman and Managing Director of Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited, a tractor manufacturer established in Chennai, India in 1960. She is also the Chairman of the Public Enterprise Select Board (PESB) of the Government of India.
She also serves on the Global Board of the United States-India Business Council (USIBC) and on the Boards of the AGCO Corporation-United States and Tata Steel Limited.
She is a member of the Executive Committee of the Indian Institute of Business, Hyderabad; Council of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Chennai; Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Trichy; and Stella Maris College, Chennai.
Mallika established TAFE as a tractor series manufacturing company. She oversaw the company's expansion to its current size of over Rs. With revenue of Rs 10,000 crore, it has broad interests in tractors, agricultural machinery, diesel engines, generators, engineering plastics, hydraulic pumps and cylinders, batteries, automotive franchises and plantations. Mallika has led a number of industry organisations, including the Indian Tractor Manufacturers Association and the Madras Chamber of Commerce, and has held positions in organisations such as the Confederation of Indian Industry and the Indian Institute of External Trade.
Honours and Awards
- Srinivasan has received numerous honours and awards.
- In 2011, Ernst & Young named her Entrepreneur of the Year; Forbes India named her Women Leader of the Year; Forbes Asia named her one of Asia's 50 Best Women Entrepreneurs.
- Business Today named her one of the six most outstanding women in Indian companies, and the Asian Business Leaders Forum (ABLF) awarded her the ABLF Women's Power Award.
- In the NDTV Profit Business Leaders Awards, she received the 2012 Business Thought Leader Award from India's top business television station, NDTV Profit.
- Fortune magazine named her the seventh most powerful woman in business in India in 2018.
- She was named "Businesswoman of the Year" at the 2020 ET Prime Women in Leadership Awards.