Start an export business of agriculture products with an APEDA License.
Begin exporting agricultural products by registering with APEDA from the comfort of your own home. Enjoy a free consultation from our professional business advisors regarding your category of agricultural commodities; make online payments; and acquire your APEDA Certificate online.
The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is a government organisation formed in 1985 by an act to promote the development and growth of scheduled commodity exports. It provides financial aid, knowledge, and guidance for the advancement of planned products. The products listed in the APEDA Act are classified as schedule products, and exporters of such products are required to register under APEDA.
APEDA do export promotion and development of the following below scheduled Agri products:-
1. Fruits and vegetables, as well as their derivatives
2. Meat and Meat-Related Products.
3. Poultry and Chicken Products
5. Sweets, biscuits, and bakery items
6. Products made from honey, jaggery, and sugar
7. Cocoa and its derivatives, as well as other types of chocolate, beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
8.Cereals and Cereal Products
9.Groundnuts, peanuts, and walnuts are ten.
10.Pickles, papads, and chutneys number eleven.
12. Floriculture and related products.
13. Medicinal and herbal plants
Furthermore, APEDA has been charged with the responsibility of monitoring sugar imports.
What Is the Importance of APEDA Registration?
APEDA's goal is to increase the export of agricultural products mentioned in the APEDA Act by providing financial assistance, appropriate updates and statistics, and developing and implementing standards for agricultural product development.
Scheduled items are agricultural products that are designated under the APEDA Act. Discover the complete list of APEDA-scheduled agricultural items.
To receive APEDA incentives, agricultural exporters must have an APEDA certificate. The following are some of the advantages of obtaining an APEDA registration:
1. APEDA registration is a one-time process that enables exporters to apply for APEDA funding schemes.
2. It also allows its members to take part in training programmes designed to improve the industry's planned items.
3. It allows exporters to take advantage of the government's different export-promotion initiatives for scheduled products.
Agri-exporters who receive APEDA registration online can enjoy the following benefits:
- For the export of scheduled products, APEDA registration is required. As a result, they gain access to export agricultural products.
- Companies are listed in the APEDA Exporter Directory. Potential customers might contact you with product inquiries.
- Registered exporters can purchase export leads through the RCMC APEDA Agri-Exchange Portal, and exporters can benefit from APEDA's various financial aid programs.
- It assists exporters in brand marketing through publicity, packaging enhancement, database upgrades and analyses, and so on.
- It informs exporters about various products and countries for export.
- Registered members can participate in APEDA-governed training programmes for various planned items, thereby improving their business.